FW: PBS Hanukkah Special

  • Deena Yoffa Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008

      From: Susanna Friedman [mailto:suesue1028@...]
      Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 1:31 AM
      Subject: FW: PBS Hanukkah Special

      I thought you might be interested in this Hanukkah Special. Please share this with your friends.

      Dear Friends,

      PBS is airing "Lights! Celebrate Hanukkah Live in Concert" featuring Craig Taubman, Joshua Nelson, the Klezmatics, among others. Here in Houston it is airing this Thursday evening the 4th at 7:00, and Wednesday evening the 10th at 10:00.

      Spread the word about it; it should be great! It is a first for PBS and if it is well received hopefully it will not be their last.

      Best wishes,

      Danny Horwitz

      )

      Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

      You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live