666FW: Heffler Web Site: Join our initiative to digitize the world's cemeteries

    Apr 30 2:59 PM

      Last month we announced our global initiative with BillionGraves to photograph, transcribe and preserve all of the world's cemeteries. Since then many thousands of MyHeritage users have
      joined this wonderful project and have made a significant impact.

      We have also practiced what we preach, and the employees of MyHeritage have stepped up to digitize one of Israel's largest cemeteries ourselves. Watch video footage of our successful field day.

      If you haven't done so already, we invite you to join us in this important mission, sign up to BillionGraves for free and follow the simple instructions. Anyone can do it, and together we will create a fantastic resource for genealogy that is free for everyone.

      If you have signed up but have not had a chance to photograph a cemetery yet or lend a hand in the transcription of gravestone pictures in your browser, please get started now. With weather conditions looking good, we are aiming to photograph more than one million gravestones in May and we'd appreciate your help in accomplishing this!

      Kind regards,
      MyHeritage team