659Re: [GenshardsII] FW: Invitation to Geneaology Meetings HGF April 5, 2014

  • Loretta Friedman
    Mar 20, 2014
      Many thanks!! wWill be there.
      On Mar 20, 2014, at 6:13 PM, Max Heffler <max@...> wrote:

      You are cordially invited to attend Houston Genealogical Forum's meetings on Saturday, April 5, 2014 at Bayland Community Center:

      At 9 a.m. we will serve refreshments and have a social hour, or you may attend a one-hour special-interest presentation by HGF Historian Marilyn Henley on researching in Salt Lake City.

      From 10a.m. to noon, we will hear a presentation by Debbie Parker Wayne whose topic will be "Ours and Theirs: Tax and Land Laws." Debbie is a certified genealogist specializing in genealogy in Texas, the Southwest and southern United States. We hope to see you at  the meeting. For more detail, see our website at hgftx.org or call me at the number below.

      Margaret Roberson

      Publicity Chair and Recording Secretary

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic