655FW: Clayton Library Friends Seminar on Saturday!

    Mar 5, 2014

      This is a last reminder of the CLF Seminar being held this Saturday, March 8, at the United Way Community Resource Center, 50 Waugh Drive in Houston. Carol C. Taylor will speak on Civil War Paper Trails. The 4 topics will be 1)Civilians in the War, 2)During the War, 3)When the War was over, and 4)Southern Claims Commission Files. These subjects will cover both sides of the war.

      Registration starts at 8:30 and the Seminar runs from 9:00 to 3:30

      The Registration Form shows $35 for CLF members and $50 for non-members. If this link does not work for you, please go to our website www.ClaytonLibraryFriends.org  for it. If you received your newsletter by mail a form was in it.

      It is too late to order lunch, but there are nearby places to grab a quick bite, or bring a sack lunch and there will be coffee, tea and water available for you.

      A syllabus is always a big help at a seminar. If you are planning on coming and have not yet sent in your registration and check, please complete the form and let us know you are coming by e-mailing us at info@ClaytonLibraryFriendsorg  by or before noon on Friday, March 7, and we will set one aside for you. You will receive a letter of confirmation so you will know we have received your e-mail and are planning on attending.

      Hope you decide to come on Saturday!