648FW: Houston Genealogical Forum

    Jan 17, 2014

    From: Gloria Russell [mailto:oranwr@...]
    Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 9:20 AM
    To: undisclosed recipient list
    Cc: mroberson467@...; Ginny
    Subject: Houston Genealogical Forum

    FEBRUARY 1, 2014 PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT FOR HOUSTON GENEALOGICAL FORUM

    You are cordially invited to attend the Houston Genealogical Forum general meeting on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at Bayland Community Center, 6400 Bissonnet.

    We are pleased to have Dave Dyer who will be speaking on research techniques he used in searching for a great uncle who disappeared.  Publicity poster attached.

    For more detail information, visit our website,  http://www.hgftx.org/ or call our GeneaLine (voice mail) at 713-968-9750 leaving a brief message regarding your call with your name, phone and/or email.

    We appreciate your distribution of this program announcement to your membership.

    Gloria Wright Russell for
    Margaret Roberson
    Publicity Chairperson
    Houston Genealogical Forum