107American Newspapers (and also Geni.com)

    Feb 5, 2009
      The link Deena mentioned at tonight's meeting regarding the historic
      newspaper, including better copies of the early JHV:

      http://www.loc.gov/chroniclingamerica/

      It is incredible what they have done. I compared Nov 26 1908 p. 5 and our CD
      has tons of lines across and this on-line page:

      http://www.loc.gov/chroniclingamerica/ndnp:4780224/display.html?n=1&scope=fu
      lltext&pageNum=1¤tSort=&mode=list

      has no lines. Amazing!

      Also, a reminder to check out geni.com. My collection of family and e-mail
      addresses for family has grown exponentially.

      --
      Web sites I manage -Personal home page, After Hours Band (I play keyboards),
      Gesher Galicia, Greater Houston Jewish Genealogical Society, Woodside Civic