Interesting Gouldian Head Colour

  • Andrew Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi,
      This is my first posting to this group.
      I've seen mostly discussions on parrot info so far. Thought you might be interested in these pic's of the yellow headed gouldian.
      Mostly a 'normal' bird except for the extra thick black band on the head around the yellow.
      Has anyone seen this before in gouldians - such a thick black banding.
      This bird belongs to a friend.
      It will be interesting to see if this moults out over time.
      Sorry about the fuzziness of the pics !
      Regards,
      Andrew
      Australia

      Yahoo! Mobile
    • lovebirdedenav
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        Andrew ,

        I haven't seen anyone else respond to your question yet.
        But I will give it a go. Melanistic.

        Thank you,
        Chris