Sv: Recessive Mutations

  • Brian Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 1999
      Hold on to the thought of there being no cobalt parrotlets. From tome to time i am hearing funny things from my connections in Hollland and the word is there is a dominant dark factor. I Have heard of both Cobalt and Mauve.
      Don�t kill me if this isn�t true and i don�t believe it myself but there are breeders in Holland and Belgium who has mutations never heard of. The won�t tell if they can�t sell.

      Brian Back from a broken motherboard.