my design nest boxes??

  • ned kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      hi too all, this is my idea of a nest-box for less broken eggs?the back
      has a a hinged flap. easy to slide out & clean??. also open & close flaps
      top & sides for air circulation .no toes stuck in ladders so for. the 1st
      floor is 3 inches below the hole? 2'x14"& 4" sides on slide out box. easy
      too modify your boxes if square ones used, thats it , who roo lorenzo.