Re: EUGENICS

  • aphrodite4378@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
      --- In Genetics-Psittacine@y..., "Terry Martin" <sbankvet@b...> wrote:
      > Brian and all
      >
      > I had already responded quietly off list to the person who
      posted
      > this message.

      Hello,

      Sorry about that, I will stay on topic from now on. My name is
      Susan, and I am looking forward to reading all the informative
      posts.

      By the way, there are viruses going around, the sender(s) uses email
      addresses that are familiar to you and then sends attachment-files in
      a reply to previous posts. Luckily, my virus scanner has picked up
      on the infections.

      Susan