Re: New member with question

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2001
      Manuel asked

      > I have recently purchased two ringnecks. The first one being a blue par
      >ino (lacewing) cock, and the second a turquoise-grey par ino (lacewing)
      hen.
      >They are both 2001 hatches. Would this be a good pair to set up or should I
      >find other mates for them?

      The answer obviously depends on what you desire to breed. If your
      aim is to breed parino in blue, turquoiseblue, grey and turquoisegrey in
      both sexes then it is an ideal mating.

      Terry
    • m02ypm00@cwcom.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
        --- In Genetics-Psittacine@y..., Mylilaviary@a... wrote:
        > Hello all,
        > I have enjoyed this list so far. I have learned a few things by
        reading
        > the posts. And I hope to learn a lot more with your help.
        > I have recently purchased two ringnecks. The first one being a
        blue par
        > ino (lacewing) cock, and the second a turquoise-grey par ino
        (lacewing) hen.
        > They are both 2001 hatches. Would this be a good pair to set up or
        should I
        > find other mates for them? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank
        you.

        > Manuel Trevino
        Hi Manuel,

        This is the best pairing for partino mutation.
        This pair will give you
        Turquoise grey & Blue Partino, Blue & Grey partino of both sexes.
        The turquoise partino is a very desireable mutation.
        Good luck
        Babu Chauhan
      • Mylilaviary@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
          I believe that this will give me a good start. Thanks for the info.

          Manuel Trevino