Re: [Genetics-Psittacine] Quaker Mutations...

  • Wynand Bezuidenhout
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 1, 2011
      Does anyone know if the Dark-eyed-clear/Dark-eyed-yellow is allelic to NSL.Ino (both on the a-locus) in the Quakers or not?
      Wynand

      A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it
      will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
      				- Herm Albright

      On 16/11/2011 10:17 AM, Paweł Pawłowski wrote:

      Hi,
      I am of Polish.
      I have personally:
      - lutino SL
      - cynnamon
      - aqua
      - blue
      - gray green   and   combinations

      Certainly there are still:

      - lutino NSL
      - gray green - recessive - USA
      - gray green - dominant - Europa
      - Viotel (Turkey)
      - dark factor     (+ blue = SF kobalt and DF mauve)
      - DE yellow
      - fallow
      - opaline

      I really need is a picture of fallow.
      Maybe someone can send it to me.
      I'm writing about mutations monk and his missing me.

      Pawel

      "Wynand Bezuidenhout" <wynand.bezuidenhout@...> pisze:

      Also; Has the Fallow (e.g. Bronze-fallow, Pale-fallow etc.) and the Pied (Dominant or Recessive or ADM) been classified yet?
      Wynand

      A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it
      will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
      				- Herm Albright

      On 16/11/2011 02:14 AM, manuel trevino wrote:

      Blue, pallid, cinnamon, fallow, greygeen, parblue (turquoise or aqua), lutino (SL and recessive), DE yellow, pied. And of course all of the combinations from these.

      These are the ones that are in the United States. There is also a cobalt mutation overseas.
      Manuel