Re: re: AW: [Genetics-Psittacine] Re: strange color in roseicollis

  • Mick Blake [Exotic Parrots & Karmic Aviar
    Message 1 of 275 , Apr 1, 2011

      Hi Stefan

      Yes dom. pied gen (aka harlequin),

      turquoiseblue X blue pieds

      Mick
      Mick& Karin Blake
      Owners & Managers of
      Karmic Aviaries,
      Mon-Mic-Kar Catering & Pizza Oven Hire
      One Stack Pottery & Basilisk Gallery
      Mt Morgan Queensland
      Australia.
      www.karmicaviaries.com

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 4:30 PM
      Subject: AW: re: AW: [Genetics-Psittacine] Re: strange color in roseicollis

      Hi Mick,

      what are the parents of your turquoise pieds?

      thx.

      Stefan

      Message 275 of 275 , Mar 8, 2012
        Hi bakul,

        yeah there could be a difference between lutino and grey lutino. But it is very very small.
        Both phenotypes will look like lutino but they grey lutino doesn't show the green shine over
        the body if exposed to/sitting in sunlight.

        greeting.

        S. Adam