Re: [Genetics-Psittacine] Violet Factor

  • JIJU JOHN
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hi Deon

      Thanks for the pictures...excellent chicks....keep it going

      Jiju-India

      On 12/1/08, Deon Smith <gms@...> wrote:

      Attached are photos I think you will find interesting. On the group photo
      are, from left, a Cobalt, a Violetglue and presumably a VioletCobalt. The
      Cobalt and VioletCobalr ae siblings, bred from a Cobalt turq Cleartail X
      Violetblue.
      The Violetblue in the middle is a sib of the Violetturqblue on the
      standalone picture, bred from a Clearhead Fallow/blue X Violet turqblue

      Deon Smith

    • Jaynee Salan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2009
        From:   Pieds1usa@...        Jaynee Salan

        The birds from your Dec l, 2008 email are quite beautiful with lots of
        potential, especially if the Salan Pied DNA is in their heritage.

        We now have adult Visual Violet (you like to call them Violetcobalt) with
        the Salan Pied pattern on their back, head and nape of the neck.  The identical
        Pied pattern athat showed up in the original Salan Pieds in 1983.

        I was just now able to read yor email becuae I was away for 3 months.
        I wish you well with these birds.

        Regards,

        Jaynee Salan

        To: genetics-psittacine@yahoogroups.com
        From: gms@...
        Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 00:21:13 +0200
        Subject: [Genetics-Psittacine] Violet Factor

        Attached are photos I think you will find interesting. On the group photo
        are, from left, a Cobalt, a Violetglue and presumably a VioletCobalt. The
        Cobalt and VioletCobalr ae siblings, bred from a Cobalt turq Cleartail X
        Violetblue.
        The Violetblue in the middle is a sib of the Violetturqblue on the
        standalone picture, bred from a Clearhead Fallow/blue X Violet turqblue

        Deon Smith

        Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail. See how it works.
      • Jaynee Salan

          From: gms@...
          Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 00:21:13 +0200

          Attached are photos I think you will find interesting. On the group photo
          are, from left, a Cobalt, a Violetglue and presumably a VioletCobalt. The
          Cobalt and VioletCobalr ae siblings, bred from a Cobalt turq Cleartail X
          Violetblue.
          The Violetblue in the middle is a sib of the Violetturqblue on the
          standalone picture, bred from a Clearhead Fallow/blue X Violet turqblue

          Deon Smith

          Hotmail® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. See how.