What kind of WHITE FACE VIOLET is this?

  • geraldlalogan
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 1, 2008
    • MysteryPickles@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 1, 2008
        In a message dated 9/1/2008 6:51:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, geraldlalogan@... writes:
        [IMG]http://i17.photobuc ket.com/albums/ b95/jewcrew_ 001/P5070394. jpg[/IMG]

        This is a Whitefaced Cinnamon Double Violet (correctly called Turquoise Cinnamon Double Violet). Looks like it has one dark factor as well.

      • geraldlalogan
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 2, 2008
          --- In Genetics-Psittacine@yahoogroups.com, MysteryPickles@... wrote:

          > In a message dated 9/1/2008 6:51:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          > geraldlalogan@... writes:
          >
          > [IMG]_http://i17.photobuchttp://i17.phothttp://i17.phttp://i17.phhtt_
          > (http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/jewcrew_001/P5070394.jpg) [/IMG]
          >

          > This is a Whitefaced Cinnamon Double Violet (correctly called
          Turquoise
          > Cinnamon Double Violet). Looks like it has one dark factor as well.
          >
          > Nicole
          > _www.mysterypicklesparrots.com_ (http://www.mysterypicklesparrots.com/)
          >

          > **************It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find
          your travel
          > deal here.
          >
          > Tanks for the correction and for naming my pet bird....Can u give me
          contact of the breeders that had this Turquoise Cinnamon Double
          Violet?.....
        • MysteryPickles@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 3, 2008
            In a message dated 9/2/2008 7:18:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, geraldlalogan@... writes:
            Tanks for the correction and for naming my pet bird....Can u give me
            contact of the breeders that had this Turquoise Cinnamon Double
            Violet?.....
            Are you asking for a person who breeds these colors, or are you asking how you produce them?

          • cheryl ross
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 3, 2008
              LegBandNumbers@yahoogroups.com this group does searches for breeders if you have the leg band information.

              Cheryl Ross, www.BirdTalkAviary.ca  BC- Canada
               We are all born angels with one wing, in order to fly we must embrace.
              BirdTalk Aviary definitions: Bird: A modern day dinosaur who owns the sky.
              Avian: A natural plane created long before man made replica and should not be tampered with.

              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 3, 2008
                Tanks for the info...But im looking for other/same bird that look like
                mine...A "Turquoise Cinnamon Double Violet" , as per Sir/Madam
                MysteryPickles assesement to my bird.....

                --- In Genetics-Psittacine@yahoogroups.com, cheryl ross
                <cherylross8x8@...> wrote:

                > LegBandNumbers@yahoogroups.com this group does searches for breeders
                if you have the leg band information.

                > Cheryl Ross, www.BirdTalkAviary.ca  BC- Canada
                >  We are all born angels with one wing, in order to fly we must embrace.
                > BirdTalk Aviary definitions: Bird: A modern day dinosaur who owns
                the sky.
                > Avian: A natural plane created long before man made replica and
                should not be tampered with.

                VIOLET is this?

                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 4, 2008
                  In a message dated 9/4/2008 6:49:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, geraldlalogan@... writes:
                  Tanks for the info...But im looking for other/same bird that look like
                  mine...A "Turquoise Cinnamon Double Violet" , as per Sir/Madam
                  MysteryPickles assesement to my bird.....
                  I breed them. Where are you located?

                • geraldlalogan
                  Message 8 of 15 , Sep 4, 2008
                    Im from PHILIPPINES....Can i ask some pictures of your "Turquoise
                    Cinnamon Double Violet"....I would like to see the color of their body
                    and fligth feathers................

                  • MysteryPickles@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 5, 2008
                      In a message dated 9/5/2008 1:13:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, geraldlalogan@... writes:
                      Im from PHILIPPINES. ...Can i ask some pictures of your "Turquoise
                      Cinnamon Double Violet"....I would like to see the color of their body
                      and fligth feathers.... ......... ...
                      They look exactly like your bird.
                      Not sure where you will find a breeder in the Philippines, i only sell US.

                    • geraldlalogan
                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 5, 2008
                        Pls send me some pictures of your " Cinnamon Double Violet "....Ived
                        looked into your site but i cant find the picture that looks exactly
                        as mine.....

                        Pls send me some pictures.....my email is geraldlalogan@...

                        thanks in advance...

                        --- In Genetics-Psittacine@yahoogroups.com, MysteryPickles@... wrote:

                        > In a message dated 9/5/2008 1:13:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                        > geraldlalogan@... writes:
                        >
                        > Im from PHILIPPINES.Im from PHILIPPINES.<WBR>...Can i ask some pi
                        > Cinnamon Double Violet"....I would like to see the color of their body
                        > and fligth feathers....and fligtand
                        >

                        > They look exactly like your bird.
                        > Not sure where you will find a breeder in the Philippines, i only
                        sell US.

                        > Nicole
                        > _www.mysterypicklesparrots.com_ (http://www.mysterypicklesparrots.com/)
                        >

                        > **************Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new
                        fashion blog,
                        > plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.
                        > (http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014)

                      • geraldlalogan
                        Message 11 of 15 , Sep 9, 2008
                          Pls see another of my pet pictures...Can you also noticed that they have
                          a redish ligth violet color?...Also try to look if there is a green
                          markings...None rigth?

                          Below are the link of the family picture....
                          http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/jewcrew_001/8c72bf8e.jpg

                          Are they just plain CINNAMONS with LAVANDER COLOR?

                          --- In Genetics-Psittacine@yahoogroups.com, "geraldlalogan"
                          <geraldlalogan@...> wrote:

                          > Pls send me some pictures of your " Cinnamon Double Violet "....Ived
                          > looked into your site but i cant find the picture that looks exactly
                          > as mine.....
                          >
                          > Pls send me some pictures.....my email is geraldlalogan@...
                          >
                          > thanks in advance...
                          >
                          > --- In Genetics-Psittacine@yahoogroups.com, MysteryPickles@ wrote:
                          > >

                          > > In a message dated 9/5/2008 1:13:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                          > > geraldlalogan@ writes:
                          > >
                          > > Im from PHILIPPINES.Im from PHILIPPINES.<WBR>...Can i ask some pi
                          > > Cinnamon Double Violet"....I would like to see the color of their
                          body
                          > > and fligth feathers....and fligtand
                          > >

                          > > They look exactly like your bird.
                          > > Not sure where you will find a breeder in the Philippines, i only
                          > sell US.
                          > >
                          > > Nicole
                          > > _www.mysterypicklesparrots.com_
                          (http://www.mysterypicklesparrots.com/)

                          > > **************Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new
                          > fashion blog,
                          > > plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.
                          > > (http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014)

                        • wessellouw
                          Message 12 of 15 , Sep 11, 2008
                            Hello Gerald:

                            A >>Turquoise Cinnamon Double Violet>> IMHO correctly is called a

                            "DF violet cinnamon turquoise".
                            (double Factored violet cinnamon turquoise)

                            "A violet" is used generally for the combination of
                            blue with 1 darkfactor and 1 or 2 violetfactors or
                            (in roseicollis) turquoise with 1 darkfactor and 1 or 2 violetfactors.

                            Wessel van der Veen.
                          • geraldlalogan
                            Message 13 of 15 , Sep 11, 2008
                              Tanks Sir Wessel.......

                              Another Question Sir Wessel, Do you breed this kind of cinnamon?...
                              Or if you know some one who breed this kind of roseicollis....?

                              --- In Genetics-Psittacine@yahoogroups.com, "wessellouw" <wvdveen@...>
                              wrote:

                              > Hello Gerald:
                              >
                              > A >>Turquoise Cinnamon Double Violet>> IMHO correctly is called a
                              >
                              > "DF violet cinnamon turquoise".
                              > (double Factored violet cinnamon turquoise)
                              >

                              > "A violet" is used generally for the combination of
                              > blue with 1 darkfactor and 1 or 2 violetfactors or
                              > (in roseicollis) turquoise with 1 darkfactor and 1 or 2 violetfactors.
                              >
                              > Wessel van der Veen.

                            • Wessel van der Veen
                              Message 14 of 15 , Sep 11, 2008
                                Hello Gerarld:

                                >>Or if you know some one who breed this kind of roseicollis....?>>
                                No, I do not know anyone who breeds this colour combination.
                                Prbably I'll see some at the BVA show this weekend.

                                Regards,
                                Wessel van der Veen.
                              • geraldlalogan
                                Message 15 of 15 , Sep 12, 2008
                                  Hope to hear from you after the event at BVA......

                                  Tanks in advance.

                                  --- In Genetics-Psittacine@yahoogroups.com, Wessel van der Veen