Re: [Genetics-Psittacine] Re: progressive pied

  • B Chauhan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006
      Terry,
      Yes the son has also progressed with the age. He was born with black eyes which become plum at six month old. Luckily  he has not gone blind. He was born 95.
      Babu

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006
        Babu

                The eye changes with age is extremely unusual, combined with the plumage changes in both directions, this mutation you have is very unusual and does not fit easily into any category known in other species of parrots.