2005 Great Stock Pictures Are Up

  • rareringnecks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      Hello Again Everyone,
      I did get the pictures up and hope you enjoy them. I will get
      more up in a few weeks. The lighting on the Hillerman could have been
      better but still there is no question as to what this bird is. I read
      some articles by Deon and was pleased at what he had to say about the
      Hillerman's. I hope we can all move forward with these great birds
      over the next several years. I will always let everyone know how I
      arrived the the breeding and what the parents were. I want everyone to
      be successful. Any questions just drop me a line and I will do my best
      to help. They are on this site in the photos section under Great Stock
      2005 so have fun and enjoy...