Re: sandy

  • lorenzo jonez
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
      --- sandy , be patient mate, a lot of the people are at work &
      sleeping at this time of day?? who help on this site, lorenzo
    • William Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
        Hi Sandy,
        Here is a link to an article that Terry wrote. I hope this helps a bit.

        William
        I ask this question but no body answer in the group and I really want
        to know the diference between the fallow and the cinnamon quaker
        becuase I think the fallow has red eyes and the cinnamon doesn't. Is
        this right?

        Regards,
        Sandy

      • Stÿffffe9phane Tintin
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
          Hi Sandy & Every Birdie,
          true fallow mutations must show red or pink eyes and pink skin & feets just likes inos. The colour of the eumelanin varies from being pale brown (beige fallow), brown (bronze fallow), grey-brown (dun fallow) & grey (ashen falllow) Fallow mutations are also ALWAYS autosomal-recessive (NON-sex-linked) and so inherits like blue & parblue (aqua & turquoise) mutations.

          True cinnamon show plum eyes uppon hatching wich darkens to brown eyes when the chicks leave the nest and remain brown afterwards. Their skin & feet are a little lighter in colour than the Wild-Type (natural colour) of any species. The colour of eumelanin is brown. Cinnamon ALWAYS inherits sex-linked-recessive

          I ask this question but no body answer in the group and I really want
          to know the diference between the fallow and the cinnamon quaker
          becuase I think the fallow has red eyes and the cinnamon doesn't. Is
          this right?

          Regards,
          Sandy

        • sandravandoren
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
            William and Stephane, thank you both, I found some body awake to help
            with my confusion.

            Regards,
            Sandy