Re: [Genetics-Psittacine] Jack Bastiaan's Book

  • Deborah Younce
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 11:35 AM
      Can you or anyone else direct me to the best crash course on Budgie mutations?  Debi

      rareringnecks <ringneckman@...> wrote:
      Hello Everyone,
           This book goes hand and foot with Terry's book. Both books are
      a major addition to all Asiatic parrot breeders. Now I hope Terry
      doesn't kick this message but as of today I am the official
      distributor in the United States and I am selling cheap. I don't
      need to make the money off the book as it is my intention and always
      has been to bring back the popularity of these grand little parrots.
      The price is $100.00 plus shipping and handling. Just shoot me over
      and email or visit my site for all the details and I will get the
      book out. One final note I don't play with your money or dodge you
      by not answering my phone like others. I can always be reached and I
      am here to help as many of you as I can. This book is a great
      genetics resource so get your copy ordered today. My site is where I
      can be reached and is at http://www.rare-ringnecks.com

      Glimpse into my vida loca!!!!!!!

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • j moody