You must connect to a USB2.0 port on the PC, cannot be USB1.1 Try a short USB cable too. Low quality, 6 foot cables will not do. From:bruce_greenleaf_kf1z
I installed the USB pc board components and tested +5 (LED on). I believe the chip is being programmed with the K150 as I can erase it, load the HEX, reprogramk9gq
These components are not used. Bruce From: mailto:GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2015 8:24 AM To: GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com Subject:bruce_greenleaf_kf1z
General discussion about GenesisRadio kits welcome.
- Mar 28, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.