G’day Bruce, sorry I’m an Idiot, when I said ATU. No I’m using a manual tuner at the moment. At 2.5v it’s shutting down before I can lower the VSWR ofvk2kdk
you alreay have it RT3x, set HIGHER than 2.5 volts/. higher it is, the higher the vswr can be I wonder if you are using the G59 ATU firmware, along with a modbruce_greenleaf_kf1z
G'day People, what governs the VSWR Protection on the GPA10? How can change the cut off point higher? Mine is seeing 2.5:1 and shutting down. So it makes hardvk2kdk
General discussion about GenesisRadio kits welcome.
- Mar 28, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.