Ok Tom , good. The only comment is that on 6m , you MAY need to adjust the power output to 6-7 watts to keep it clean. And then on 100 watt amp. There arebruce_greenleaf_kf1z
Hi Bruce....many thanks for info....all items check out OK except R1S which was 78 ohms. Obviously my mistake.....changed to 1 ohm and all now tikerty boo.tomfoster686
Gm all: I have decided to sell my built and functional G59, with the GPA 10 watt amp. It the first version that came out and may be a mark I?? The package willac0bq
General discussion about GenesisRadio kits welcome.
- Mar 28, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.