Re: [GenesisRadio] New Arrival: It's My Baby Now

  • R R Robson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
      Be sure and check out the Excel Pivot Table in my folder (WB5RVZ) in the files section of this reflector.  It provides the capability of "slicing and dicing" the BOM any which way you want.  It defaults to a by-the-phase summary and is in agreement with my enhanced builders' notes at :

      tx es 73 de robby wb5rvz
      What happens in the shack
      Stays in the shack!

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
        Thanks, Robby! I have downloaded it. I will look at tomorrow. ( Gee, I'm beginning to sound like the line from "Gone with the Wind".)

        73,
        Howie, K2EIR