Re: [GenesisRadio] To all G59 builders. NOTE: If you are an easily offended person, DELETE this message

  • Laurentino Silva
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2011
      That´s a good one Nick.
      Keep up the excellent work for the Ham radio hobby, the G59 + Gpa10 is working well and is recommended from Portugal.
        73 for you and the whole community

      Laurentino Silva

      ct2kcg/qrp

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 15, 2011
        I have been reading through these messages and learning a lot, but dont you think you could have used another analogy? SEX to electronics, you are to far gone on this one. LOL.

      • dma@conwaycorp.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 15, 2011

          I thought Nick's analogy was rather insightful myself.  Doesn't SDR seem to have a mind of its own at times?  And few of us are ever the complete master of it, with something new to learn at every turn.  It wasn't half bad, actually.

          Milo, KF5GCF

          This message was sent using Conway Corporation WebMail -- www.conwaycorp.com