Re: [GenesisRadio] thank you Goran

  • Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2011
      Oh shoot....

      Nope, not quite yet.

      VFO B will not allow settings greater than the current sample rate,

      Goran, can you make VFO B able to to be used for ANY frequency?

      For example,

      If I am receiving on 3.885mhz,
      I would like G59 to TRANSMIT on 7.770 mhz

      Thought I could use split operation to do that.
      But not so, as it is.

      If this is possible, I for one would greatly appreciate it.

      Thank you

      Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 1:30 PM
      Subject: [GenesisRadio] thank you Goran

      Goran....

      I just noticed the new checkbox in “options” tab...
      ( outside IARU )

      Thank you !!!!

      Now I can use G59 to drive my class-E transmitter...
      Which requires rf drive of 2x the RX frequency.
      Excellent !

      No more external VFO

      Again, thanks for that.

      I don’t know which version it came in... but just noticed it.

      =======
      http://www.pctools.com
      =======

      =======