Re: G3020 Enclosures - Round II Delivered! A few Left.

  • kc4nyk
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2011

      As I mention in my email, I'm awaiting further input from Nick on that.

      Rob, KC4BYK

      --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z" <kf1z@...> wrote:

      > Rob,
      >
      > Are you still working on something for G59/GPA10?

    • kc4nyk
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2011

        Just heard from Nick and it looks like we're "go for launch!". I'll keep you posted here or email.

        Rob

        --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z" <kf1z@...> wrote:

        > Rob,
        >
        > Are you still working on something for G59/GPA10?

      • rOn
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 2, 2011
          Count me in for one.

          rOn
        • kc4nyk
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 2, 2011
            Working on them as we speak. B^)

            RT - KC4NYK

            --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, rOn <w2ctx@...> wrote:

            > Count me in for one.
            >
            > rOn

          • sv9djo
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 3, 2011
              I ll need two if its possible

            • dma@conwaycorp.net
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 3, 2011
                Rob, is this going to include, or incorporate a heatsink? The GPA10
                leaves the heatsinking up to the constructor, but the assembly photo
                illustrates what I would call a large passive external heatsink. I
                would think a box would have to take that into account. How is that
                going to work? Also, is it going to be in the same price range as the
                original Genesis box?

                Milo
                KF5GCF

                Quoting kc4nyk <dahdahdidit@...>:

                > Working on them as we speak. B^)
                >
                > RT - KC4NYK
                >
                > --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, rOn <w2ctx@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> Count me in for one.
                >>
                >> rOn

                This message was sent using Conway Corporation WebMail -- www.conwaycorp.com
              • ac0bq
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 3, 2011
                  Gm Rob
                  Please add me to your list if your keeping one for the G59 enclosure.
                  Thanks
                  Johnny AC0BQ
                  jomatlock@...

                  --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "kc4nyk" <dahdahdidit@...> wrote:

                  > Bruce,
                  >
                  > Just heard from Nick and it looks like we're "go for launch!". I'll keep you posted here or email.
                  >
                  > Rob
                  >
                  > --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z" <kf1z@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Rob,
                  > >
                  > > Are you still working on something for G59/GPA10?
                  > >
                  > > Bruce
                  > > kf1z

                • kc4nyk
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 3, 2011
                    Milo,

                    Nick is sending me his radio so that I have the actual thing to work with. If a heat sink, fan, in short anything else, is necessary then it will definitely be part of the enclosure. As far as the cost, I have no idea right now. I have to do the drawings before I can submit anything for a quote. Of course my aim is to keep it as reasonable as possible.

                    73, Rob, KC4NYK

                    --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, dma@... wrote:

                    > Rob, is this going to include, or incorporate a heatsink? The GPA10
                    > leaves the heatsinking up to the constructor, but the assembly photo
                    > illustrates what I would call a large passive external heatsink. I
                    > would think a box would have to take that into account. How is that
                    > going to work? Also, is it going to be in the same price range as the
                    > original Genesis box?
                    >
                    > Milo
                    > KF5GCF
                    >

                    > Quoting kc4nyk <dahdahdidit@...>: