g40 availability

  • jat932
    Message 1 of 55 , Feb 24, 2011
      When will the g40 or g80 kits be available?
    • redcap0423
      Message 55 of 55 , May 28

        Hello Nick,

        Received my Genesis G11 board yesterday, fast delivery you posted 22 May arrived UK 27 May. I have looked it over using a magnifying glass and looks to be a first class job. I will now start sourcing parts and can't wait to get some solder fumes into my lungs!

        Thank you Nick for a great job.

        Regards,

        Tony G3YIP