Re: Divider are dividing

  • Preston
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2009
      Jeff,

      I should have also told you to download and print out in color (use a good laser printer if you can, as it is big and will waste a lot of ink!) Robby's WB5RVZ build documentaton. It is in the files section of this group. It will give you a very good check, and has the BOM for each stage, so you can be sure you put all the parts in, and that they are right.

      Glad you got it solved. From here, you are very close to having a working receiver. Most of us get stuck at that point, not because of troubleshooting, but because it is hard to tear oneself away from the receiver to bring the board back to the bench to keep building!

      73

      Preston WJ2V