Re: [GenesisRadio] PowerSDR build for G59 by YT7PWR and YU1LM

  • uli
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2009
      Hi,
      I use KGKSDR and a SoftRock duo band version.
      KGKSDR has an integrated software interface (loop.dll from HB9TLK) for digital modes.
      I can work with MMTTY, MultiPSK and WinPSK without the need of an addtional soundcard or VAC (not freeware).
      It works great.

      Do you intend to integrate a software interface (like loop.dll) for digital modes ?

      73
      Uli
      DF5SF