Re: [GenesisRadio] GSDR 25122010

  • Johnny Matlock
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
      Ge Bruce:
      I am not sure about image settings, but almost ever time I start up GDSR I have to refresh and apply the VAC and CAT settings before WSPR will transmit.
      When you go into setup all of the settings look good but I have no audio connection with WSPR.
      I always open the serial port program as well as the Vac program befor opening GSDR and then finally WSPR.
      Just my observation.
      73 and Happy New Years to all in the group!
      Johnny AC0BQ

      On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z <kf1z@...> wrote:

      GSDR 25122010

      Seem to be 'loosing' image rejection again with this version

      Sometimes it's "lost" after just sitting for a few minutes...

      =======
      http://www.pctools.com
      =======