JT65-HF nightmare

  • Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 2, 2010
    Attached is a screenshot of my JT65-HF problem....

    It is frustrating, because all the other digital mode software I have gives me no troubles . ( anything that uses virtual audio cable etc...).

    And, I can find no one else who has this issue!

    Sometimes it'll work nearly all day, but no the next day, unless I completely uninstall, reinstall the software.

    Most times, only a few minutes at a time.

    Very strange...

    It will not recover from this, I have to close, and reopen the program..

    Anyone have a clue?

    Thanks,

    Database version: 6.16430
  • Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z