RE: [GenesisRadio] G59 Image Rejection

  • Thomas Tedesco
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 2, 2010

      Ya the card is  responding correctly.  Its stereo and I have everything ready to go.  If I swing the balance to the right the gain increases but if I swing to the left it will reduce then all signals are cutoff.

      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 2, 2010
        Ok... "good".

        Is the cable itself ok?

        Check that to be sure.....

        Then we'll move on to the G59 board itself.

        The left channel seems dead.

        But make sure the cable is good first,

        Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 5:50 PM

        Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 5:18 PM

        Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 3:56 PM

        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 2, 2010
          I decided to check the board since everything checked out and I found, almost by luck, by moving ICR1 ever so slightly in one direction fixes everything. With a slight hand contortion all is well! hihi Thanks for the help Bruce.

          --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z" <kf1z@...> wrote:

          > Ok... "good".
          >
          > Is the cable itself ok?
          >
          > Check that to be sure.....
          >
          > Then we'll move on to the G59 board itself.
          >
          > The left channel seems dead.
          >
          > But make sure the cable is good first,
          >

          > Bruce

        • Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z
          Message 4 of 20 , Oct 4, 2010
            Is it in a socket?

            If not, seems like some re-soldering is in order  :-)

            If so.... consider not using a socket for the opamps..

            Glad you found it!

            I decided to check the board since everything checked out and I found, almost by luck, by moving ICR1 ever so slightly in one direction fixes everything. With a slight hand contortion all is well! hihi Thanks for the help Bruce.

            --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z" <kf1z@...> wrote:

            > Ok... "good".
            >
            > Is the cable itself ok?
            >
            > Check that to be sure.....
            >
            > Then we'll move on to the G59 board itself.
            >
            > The left channel seems dead.
            >
            > But make sure the cable is good first,
            >

            > Bruce

            Database version: 6.16000