Re: [GenesisRadio] Experiences with Sound Cards

  • Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2010
      Also don't forget the group search function...

      May find some of the info you're looking for

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
        Many thanks for your very kind words Nick. It has been a longer than expected route that will end in neck surgery on the 21st but I will be back at the bench smelling the sweet smell of solder smoke and building my G59 and GPA10 in mid November (they are sitting up there in boxes calling to me right now ;-)

        Take Care es 73,
        Vaughn N2BHA