Recommended soundcards?

  • kees.vanderwerf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2009
      Hi all,

      thanks for reading this.
      I was wondering if the list of recommended soundcards was published somewhere? Can't seem to locate it on the Genesis Radio site.
      I'm still thinking about ordering a G3020, but not entirely sure yet.

      73
      kees, pa3deb
    • sv1bdo
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31 2:43 AM
        Hallo to everybody,
        I have the same question, but for use into a Pentium Mobile laptop (1.3 GHz, 512 MB RAM, WinXP Pro SP3). I am thinking between SB Audigy 2 ZS Notebook (PCMCIA card) and SB Extigy USB.
        According to manufacturer, the 1st one has very good specs (104 db SNR, 192K sampling rate) but is not so much mentioned in the SDR-related foruMs.
        Flex-Radio forum DOES NOT reccomend it, due to some time sync problems. From the other hand, the Delta-44 (standard PCI card) is the most famous, but I am not planning to built a PC.
        Any experience-based replies are welcomed.
        Thanks a lot for reading,
        73, Sotiris SV1BDO