Re[2]: [GenesisRadio] Optimal PC for SDR

  • OM0AAO Viliam
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2010

      Hi Bruce and Dusan,

      thanks for suggestions! I think SB Live 24! is not an ideal card due the USB 1.1 which is increasing the load of CPU. Probably PCI or PCMCIA card are better.

      On XP SP3 with GSDR, N8VB virtual COM driver, N1MM log, antivirus and Firefox window is CPU usage 25-70%. But I am afraid that the large amount of contacts in log will overload my current setup.

      73'Viliam, OM0AAO / OM0A

      administrator www.cq.sk