Re: [GenesisRadio] Re:G-Box, G59, etc

  • nick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2010
      Hi Chuck -

      not much going on right now - it is European summer up there
      and Tasa and the rest of the team are taking it easy.
      The weather is fantastic and they are obviously enjoying long
      holidays.

      You will see much more activity in couple of weeks time.

      BTW  I am just finishing another project (600m transmitter)
      and I am using GBOX as enclosure.
      Plenty of drilling, but it just takes bit of patience
      to turn average looking project into a fantastic-looking one!

      73 Nick