RE: [GenesisRadio] Genesis SDR program and Windows 7 - Crashing

  • Matt Patterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010

      Hi Peter,

      I know some have had success.  I however, ended up going back to Windows XP and GSDR is rock solid now.  Before it would crash and give crazy error messages.

      73 Matt

      W5LL

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
        I basically gave up on GSDR and I am currently using powerSDR which
        never cashes on windows 7. I had to create cross over cables for the
        TX/RX cables.

        I would still prefer to use GSDR.

        Chris, W0ANM