RE - New Kit

  • wa6ltv
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      Good Evening,
      Well finally after working through a few bugs, G-40 Number "4", Is alive.
      That sure is a great feeling to have a working product after so many long hours.
      The receiver works great, as does the transmitter. I have not worked anyone yet,but listening to my signal, the cw signal is crisp and sharp, no chirp, or warble, or slow to start. I still have packaging up to complete the kit.
      Thanks Nick for the help, and for going through all of the work, to put out a great kit.
      Chuck Nolin
      WA6LTV/4