Re: [GenesisRadio] Re: Genesis kit building

  • Robert DROGOUL
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2010
      Hi Bruce,
      I just receiced my G59 TRx (yesterday), and a message from Nick, VK1AA,  telling me to email you for the schematics, components values and documentation!
      So it's done, I just hope it will be here fast!
      Thank you in advance Bruce BCNU
      F5UL Robert

    • Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2010
        Well, that was a goof wasn't it!

        Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the email being from the group, and not a personal email.

        I have removed the manual link to a different location.

        I will send new link to you vial email!!

        =======
        http://www.pctools.com
        =======
      • R R Robson