Building Notes

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010
      Is there an area in this forum where we can list any discrepancies encountered during a build eg. on the G59 pcb there are two places labelled C26P - any differences between schematic and actual etc.

      I imagine this information would be beneficial for correcting future runs of board manufacture - and less head scratching for assemblers !!

      73
      Brian VK6ABM