Re: Which software

  • yt7pwr2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2010
      Hi Jim and welcome to this group.Please read post:
      Everything is applicable to all others transceivers from GenesisRadio.
      You can try GSDR even if you don't have hardware.Download:
      http://www.genesisradio.com.au/CWU%207,062928MHz%2021.2.2009%2023%2037%2008.zip

      73 de Goran yt7pwr

      --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "N0UR" <n0ur@...> wrote:

      > I am new to the whole idea of SDR radio. I just ordered the G3020. While waiting for the kit I thought I would download the software at http://www.winrad.org/bin/Winrad1.4.2_setup.exe ....however I get a message the page is unavailable.
      >
      > What is the most user friendly software I should download to get this rig up and running, or for someone just getting their feet wet?
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Jim
      > N0UR

    • jerry
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        Jim I just bought one too, so we can compare notes as we go along! You might try http://www.winrad.org/ for your winrad. Usually when I don't get a good link I start stripping off text from the right side of the link till it works!!