Just started on G11 s/n 270

  • kx5jt
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22 4:56 PM
      Hello everyone,

      Excited to be building G11 s/n 270.  Have the power supply section finished and although it's been a while since I melted solder it came out nice.

      I know I'll have questions but I'll try to find the answers before posting.  Looking forward to being a part of this
      great group.

      73 de KX5JT John
    • Bruce kf1z
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22 4:59 PM
        They key is, ask questions BEFORE you get frustrated! Smile

        Yes, the question has likely been asked before.

        But yahoo search on the group doesn't always work well.

        have fun!

        bruce

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23 5:58 AM
          Good luck John. Have fun!