Add me to G6 wait list

  • robert_kd7ydw
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2013
      Just expressing my interest in purchasing the G6 when it comes out.

      Regards,
      Robert
      KD7YDW
    • Gerard PA7CW
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2013
        +1

        Gerard

        --
        Gerard PA7CW
        Sent with Sparrow

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2013
          Just expressing my interest in purchasing the G6 when it comes out.

          Regards,
          Robert
          KD7YDW
        • Slobodan Samardzic
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2013
            EA2DVR
          • Bruce kf1z
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2013
              Just so everyone knows.....

              There is not a waiting list for G6.

              Yes, fine.. you can express your interest, that's great to know, and appreciated.

              But at this time we are not keeping track, so we can email you later , or anything like that.
              ( At least I'm not...  Smile  )

              Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 2:05 PM
              Subject: [GenesisRadio] Re: Add me to G6 wait list

              EA2DVR