Audio jacks for G59 circuit board

  • kd6azn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2013
      Hello Bruce, Group,
          I never received the two Audio Jacks and 3 Mosfets that I ordered for my G59. The local PO and Customs says they never entered Japan. I would like to get two new jacks because I have swapped two from my board to replace the damaged jacks.
          Can you please tell me the Manufacturer or dealer where I can get these parts.  It would help to know the description and part number etc. because the Genesis G59 parts list does not have enough information.
           I have purchased the 3 Mosfets locally from a dealer in Akihabara, Tokyo.
       Thank you,  Dick
                               7J1BBC/KD6AZN     kd6azn@...