Re: GSDR not work

  • jl1vnq
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 29, 2013
      Default System locale of Windows in my PC is JP .
      Therefore, I changed system locale from JP to en-US.

      All programs are working correct without alert dialogs.

      Thanks for your very important hints, Goran.

      --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "jl1vnq" <jl1vnq@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I did the installation and update of GSDR in my PCs (Windows 7 64bit Edition(JP) and Windows XP SP3(JP).
      > However, when start the GSDR, the following dialog box is displayed during startup and the program fail. (Both 7 and XP)
      >

      > (start dialog messege)
      >
      > Error in Setup function!
      > System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception.
      > at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.PtrToStructureHelper(IntPtrptr, Object structure, Boolean allowValueClasses)
      > at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.PtrToStructure(IntPtrptr, Type structureType)
      > at PowerSDR.PA19.PA_GetDeviceInfo(Int32 device)
      > at PowerSDR.Audio.GetPAInputdevices(Int32 hostIndex)
      > at PowerSDR.Setup.GetHosts()
      > at PowerSDR.Setup..ctor(Console c)
      >
      > (end dialog messege)
      >
      > I am in trouble because G11 does not work the above reasons X(
      >
      > Please advise me.
      >

      > Haru JL1VNQ

    • takehikochanchan
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2014
        Hi,

        Is there any plan to fix the problem of JP default system local?

        Neither WASAPI nor WDS-KS in Driver window of Sound Card would not show up with my Windows 8.1 PC.

        It is inconvenient every time to change the default system local to en-US from JP and reboot to run GSDR.

        Regards,

        de JA5AEA