Re: [GenesisRadio] Winding T2P for 630m

  • Sinisa Tasic
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
      Hello Richard,

      Use insulated wire with a greater number of turns.

      VY 73 GL in SDR homebrew at LF Tasa YU1LM/QRP

      P.S. Please inform group about results at 630m receiving-transmitting experience from one simple reason the number of user is small and in many countries are not allowed operation like it is mine.

      Subject: [GenesisRadio] Winding T2P for 630m
      To: GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 11:54 AM

      Hi,

      I have recently acquired a G11 setup up for 1 watt and 630
      m. I would like to convert it to a 10 Watt version. There
      seem to be 2 different instructions for the Power
      transformer T2P. One suggests that it be wound with some
      RG-174 and another one suggests that it uses insulated wire
      with a greater number of turns.

      Could someone point me to some documentation for the correct
      winding details?

      Best regards

      Richard

      VK2EIK
    • rkatsch@y7mail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
        Many thanks Tasa. I'll certainly let the group know about the experience when I get the radio going.

        Vy 73
        Richard
        VK2EIK