Winding T2P for 630m

  • rkatsch@y7mail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
      Hi,
      I have recently acquired a G11 setup up for 1 watt and 630 m. I would like to convert it to a 10 Watt version. There seem to be 2 different instructions for the Power transformer T2P. One suggests that it be wound with some RG-174 and another one suggests that it uses insulated wire with a greater number of turns.

      Could someone point me to some documentation for the correct winding details?

      Best regards
      Richard
      VK2EIK
    • Sinisa Tasic
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
        Hello Richard,

        Use insulated wire with a greater number of turns.

        VY 73 GL in SDR homebrew at LF Tasa YU1LM/QRP

        P.S. Please inform group about results at 630m receiving-transmitting experience from one simple reason the number of user is small and in many countries are not allowed operation like it is mine.

        Subject: [GenesisRadio] Winding T2P for 630m
        To: GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
          Many thanks Tasa. I'll certainly let the group know about the experience when I get the radio going.

          Vy 73
          Richard
          VK2EIK