Re: [GenesisRadio] Re: Ok, RX works really well...

  • Bob Bownes
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 11, 2013
      Yup. Input is working. I can hear CW on 40M.

      On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 12:31 AM, Bruce kf1z <kf1z@...> wrote:

      In Windows sound device settings...

      Make sure that the line input gain is set to "other than 0" later you can
      adjust this for bestr SNR

      Make sure the line in of card is set as input in GSDR soundcard setup.
      Make sure line out of card is set as output.

      G11 set as radio, and multiband option checked ( I think it's got the multiband board, if not, leave it unchecked.)

      Try this little test

      unplug the cable (from G11) that goes to line-input of card

      touch the tip of the plug with your finger, or to a metal desk or PC case etc.

      You should see a bunch of nastyness in GSDR panadapter.
      If you do NOT then the issue is getting GSDR to "see" your soundcard.
      If you DO, then there may be an issue on G11 board.

      I assume you do see some band noise in the panadapter?
      do you hear this static in the headphones?