New SDR Radio User’s Discussion Group.

  • k4lcd@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013
      Please join by clicking the link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sdr-users/join

      This discussion group is for people interested in the state of the art of the development of SDR (Software defined Radio) and the commercial, open source and experimental options available to licensed radio amateurs worldwide.

      In furthering the educational and informative purpose of this Users Discussion Group, we would like to seek your assistance in creating a library of simple tutorials directed to non-technical prospective and beginner users of SDR, so that we BETTER understand in terms of the State of the Art of the technology, hardware and software:

      1. What is it this SDR radio that each of us already have, or that we would like to have; and/or

      2. What are these new SDR radio options being offered.

      If you are a licensed amateur radio operator, please include your valid "callsign" with a short description of why you want to join this group with your subscription request.

      A few guidelines…

      This group is not a forum for posting commercial advertising or for the sale of products or software. Please behave in a manner that would constitute good amateur radio practices.

      Please maintain at all times your best standards of behavior in all your postings and communications. Anything less is not compatible with this User's Discussion Group.

      Enjoy. 73

      Juan /K4LCD