Re: Phase 6 G59 MK3

  • biagio_iz8gnm
    Message 1 of 7 , May 20, 2013
      Hi Dan
      Thank you very kind of you. What I see I think I've done almost everything right but still some details from the photos are still unclear . Thanks again 73's
      Biagio IZ8GNM
      --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Reynolds" <on30ng@...> wrote:

      > I've been documenting my build here:
      > https://sites.google.com/site/on30ng/electronics%26hamprojects/g59
      > There are a couple of phase 6 pictures, don't know if they'll help...
      >
      > 73
      > Dan -- KB9JLO
      >
      > --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "biagio_iz8gnm" <blaispe@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Could someone please post or attach pictures for the correct assembly in the phase 6, of G59 VERSION MK3 ? I think I got a little bit lost. thank you and 73's De Biagio IZ8GNM

    • Dan Reynolds
      Message 2 of 7 , May 21, 2013
        Biagio, I'm on phase 9 but I'd be happy to take some more pictures and send them to you if you need them. You can email me off line if you wish or I can post them here or on my web page.
        Just let me know.
        73
        Dan -- KB9JLO

        --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "biagio_iz8gnm" <blaispe@...> wrote:

        > Hi Dan
        > Thank you very kind of you. What I see I think I've done almost everything right but still some details from the photos are still unclear . Thanks again 73's
        > Biagio IZ8GNM
        > --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Reynolds" <on30ng@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I've been documenting my build here:
        > > https://sites.google.com/site/on30ng/electronics%26hamprojects/g59
        > > There are a couple of phase 6 pictures, don't know if they'll help...
        > >
        > > 73
        > > Dan -- KB9JLO
        > >
        > > --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "biagio_iz8gnm" <blaispe@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Could someone please post or attach pictures for the correct assembly in the phase 6, of G59 VERSION MK3 ? I think I got a little bit lost. thank you and 73's De Biagio IZ8GNM

      • ke6pqv_daniel
        Message 3 of 7 , May 21, 2013
          Biagio,

          I have posted a pair of pictures to the photo portion of the yahoo group under the title 'G59 MK3 Phase 6' The album is open to anyone in the group to add to if they have better images.

          Hope this helps,

          -Daniel
          KE6PQV