RE: [GenesisRadio] Problem seen whole screen in GDSR

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 8 , May 8, 2013
      Hi all,

      I also have an 0204, but I could never get the wbir to work properly.  I did 'tune for max dip' on both inputs, but could never get the automatic function to work adequately.

      I then used the fixed controls to further dip the image.  I get about a 60dB rejection of the image in the fixed mode.

      I'm thinking that it has to do with the noise being generated by my desktop computer (dell optiplex).

      I am able to use the automatic wbir on my laptop.

      Tim W5FN